The program is recorded independently on the NYSE/Nasdaq, and the video of the show will be presented to the intern as a demonstration of future internships.
Systematic learning of financial media program production process
Theme Confirmation - Content Writing - Program Planning - Post-editing...
Participate in Wall Street's top financial programs
"The President has something to say", "Tracking Bitcoin", top financial activities and events...
Zero distance contact financial big coffee
Wall Street first-line traders, stock analysts, chief economists and strategists of investment banks in major banks...
Main training content of the project
1. Students can master the basic knowledge and production methods of financial news.
2. Achieve the level of independent completion of TV programs, and have an understanding of the financial media industry to help future career planning.
3. Professional financial media training:
The theme of financial news and related TV programs - content writing - program planning - appearance host, broadcast - pre-mirror recording - post-editing - tweet writing.
Project participation program introduction
1. "The President has something to say": interviews with corporate and company executives (mainly interviewing companies listed or listed for listing)
2, "Tracking Bitcoin": On the Nasdaq, ask experts to analyze the investment in bitcoin
3. "Commodities": A program that analyzes the form and trend of commodities by review
4. "CEO Interview": Invite the company CEO to conduct an interview on NASDAQ
5. In addition, participate in the reporting of top financial activities and events in the United States, such as the Buffett Shareholders' Meeting series, high-end financial and economic forums (Harvard China Forum, etc.), companies listed on the NASDAQ/NYSE
First week of work
1. Follow the in-service journalists and producers throughout the process, familiar with program recording, manuscript writing, and marketing processes.
2. Cultivate professional thinking and program planning skills, one-on-one training course content
First week training content
1. Follow the program reporters all the way, go to the Nasdaq, T3 Live trading company and other recording sites, and participate in the recording of the world's largest electronic trading screen, just like the anchors of world-renowned financial media such as CNBC and FOX. Be familiar with the recording process, editing process and promotion process of the program. In this process, there is a preliminary understanding of the use of the program format, the use of editing software, and the use of shooting equipment.
2. Different programs have great differences in editing thinking, professional content, and docking methods. We will provide one-on-one content courses for interns in the first week to help build professional thinking and program planning skills.
As a financial journalist, he should have the basic journalist quality, financial knowledge, news sensitivity, and the ability to write professional press releases.
The thinking and skills needed as producers of the show. To make a popular show, you must learn: The creative team brainstorms to determine the topic.
According to the content of the program, take the initiative to contact the relevant subjects and communicate with each other to collect background information.
Copywriting and program design.
Coordinate with the reporters to organize how to organize the filming.
According to the content of the shooting, adjust the program planning and start the post editing.
Complete the writing of the copy, select the picture, and post the tweet.
The program that participated in the first week
Program One, Tracking Bitcoin
"Tracking Bitcoin" is a talk show on the NYSE or NASDAQ Exchange in the form of an interview with Wall Street Media Financial Hosts to invite experts to analyze the investment strategy of Bitcoin.
This program connects the traders of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), interviews with cryptocurrency leaders and other investment geeks, popularizes cryptocurrency knowledge, reports the most timely and accurate price trends, and provides professional bitcoin price analysis. Financial program.
Program 2, "Weekly Commodities"
"Weekly Commodities" directly connects to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) traders, reporting the most timely and accurate price trends for commodities such as gold and crude oil, and providing programs from CME resident traders for the most professional price analysis.
Second week of work
1. Well-known financial media people provide professional training 2. Strengthen the professional ability of training financial journalists and producers' production ability, post-editing, editing techniques and other professional training.
The second week of training content 1. Phoenix TV's well-known financial journalists to share professional skills training and professional experience.
2. Based on the first week of training experience, according to personal professional inclinations, selectively follow the relevant reporters to participate in different aspects of program production.
Including pre-planning, data search, content drafting, on-site interviews, program recording, translation and post-editing, etc., a lot of internships, really feel the working atmosphere of Wall Street financial journalists.
The program that participated in the second week
Program One, "The President has something to say"
"The President has something to say" invites CEOs from world-renowned companies to come to Nasdaq to conduct in-depth dialogues with Wall Street financial anchors, share entrepreneurial experiences, discuss industry status, company development history, future development trends and so on.
Program 2, "CEO" interview
The program invites the CEO of the company to come to the world-renowned exchange, Nasdaq, and conducts one-on-one interviews with senior financial reporters of Wall Street Media to conduct a comprehensive display of the company of the respondent, including company introduction, products, services, development strategies, etc. content.
Third week work content
According to the learning situation, participate in the related program production and complete some program tasks. Continuously strengthen the professional ability of training financial journalists and the production ability of producers, and professional training in editing and editing techniques.
Participate in or participate in the relevant tasks of the four programs of “Tracking Bitcoin”, “Weekly Commodities” and “President's Talk” according to the training situation, and guide them by the financial reporters.
Participate in the large-scale financial activities in New York, and complete the report planning, live recording, interviewing, and post-editing work under the guidance of the financial journalist's tutor.
Practice on the Nasdaq.
The fourth week of work - complete the internship
• Independently complete the recording of “Tracking Bitcoin”, and the program video will be archived to the intern as a demonstration of future personal internship results.
• Independently complete interviews and reports on local events or events in New York (including program planning, outreach communication, live interviews, program recording, post-editing, etc.).
• The program video will be presented to the intern as an archive of future internship results.
At the end of the internship, an internship certificate was issued
Provide a recommendation letter after the completion of the internship
Feel the real financial media work and accumulate high-end contacts